This policy explains how your personal information is collected and used by us. Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email address or mobile phone number. Your personal information is an important aspect for us, with which we want to deal in a responsible and safe way. If you would like to know more about how we use your personal information, please contact us.
This policy applies to:
- (potential) customers, relations and suppliers of De Ridder BV
- Or other parties with whom De Ridder BV does business, such as suppliers of De Ridder BV.
What personal data do we process?
De Ridder BV will only process those personal details that are necessary for our services. In particular, De Ridder BV will process the following personal data:
- Your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact details required for communication;
- Birth data, age, gender;
- bank account numbers of the parties involved
- personal data made available by the Chamber of Commerce;
- IP address
- other personal data (other than those described above) which are necessary for processing in accordance with the applicable legislation.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for various purposes, including:
- Administrative purposes
- Accepting and processing orders
- Processing of payments and execution of payments
- Communication with you
- Maintaining accounts and other business information
- The execution of marketing, digital or otherwise
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements
- Dealing with complaints or questions from our customers
- Maintaining our (business) network
- Improving our product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing campaigns as well as (market) research
- Generate data analysis to track and improve the performance of our website
We believe that we have a legitimate interest, or that it is necessary for the implementation of an agreement, in collecting and using personal data in our business operations. In some cases, we may be required by law to use or disclose personal information, for example to comply with a request from an official body.
How do we process your personal data?
De Ridder BV makes every effort to safeguard your privacy and therefore treats personal data with care. De Ridder BV complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Ordinance. This means that we in any case:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimum necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- request your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights with regard to your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
The personal data will only be processed on the basis of the processing principles resulting from the applicable (privacy) laws and/or regulations, namely:
- in execution of an agreement to which you are a party
- in compliance with a legal obligation
- to protect the vital interests or if there is a legitimate interest for De Ridder BV or a third party to do so.
Do we share your personal data?
It is possible that your personal data will be shared, but this is done on ‘need to know’ bais and only if this is necessary or if we are obliged to exchange data. Personal information may be shared when we buy or sell businesses or company property. We endeavour to take the necessary precautions to ensure that personal data, for which the company is legally responsible, is properly protected and used when such data is in the hands of a third party.
Is personal data sent abroad?
Sometimes we need to send personal data abroad as part of the execution of an order. Where necessary, we strive to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the data is properly protected and used, no matter where it is geographically located. This will usually be done contractually.
How long will your personal data be kept by us?
We strive to retain your data only when necessary for our business needs and in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations for the retention of personal data for a certain period of time. However, regardless of the length of the period for which we retain personal data, we want to ensure that these data are properly protected..
How do we protect your personal information?
De Ridder BV makes every effort to protect your personal data optimally in order to prevent unauthorised use such as unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration or loss. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. For the performance of our activities and services, De Ridder BV may use other service providers. These service providers are subject to security obligations in accordance with this privacy statement.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
You have the right to, among other things:
- Obtain a copy of your personal data or to transfer it to another organisation.
- Correct incorrect personal data
- have your personal data deleted if their retention is no longer justified
- limit the use of your personal data – i.e. that your personal data will not be accessed or used
- object to the processing of your personal data.
We will always give you the rights to which you are legally entitled, but you are in any case entitled to the above at all times. All requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
If you wish to have access to your total personal data processing and/or wish to transfer, change or delete data that you cannot change yourself, please refer to the contact details below.
Do you have to provide your personal data to us?
You are never obliged to provide us with your personal data, but this may be necessary when you enter into an agreement with us for the provision of our services. We can only offer our services if you provide us with your personal data in order to be able to provide such services.
Do we use automated decision making?
We use automated decision making when you use our website. This means that content is provided to you based on your online behaviour. This enables us to provide content that is relevant to you.
Do we use your personal data for marketing purposes?
Yes, we may use your personal information for marketing purposes, but we only attempt to contact individuals who wish to receive marketing. If you object to marketing, whether digital or otherwise, please let us know and we will no longer contact you.
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if you choose to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or part of our site and some features may not work properly.
Where can you lodge a complaint if you disagree with the use of your data?
If you do not agree with the way we handle your personal information, please contact us initially using the contact details below and we will do our best to help you.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- by letter to Industrieweg 11b, 1566 CN, Assendelft;
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- by telephone to the aforementioned telephone number 0251315920.
We aim to respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
If this does not lead to the desired result, you can always contact the Personal Data Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl).
Any disputes arising from this Privacy Statement shall be governed by Dutch law.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about how we handle your personal data.
De Ridder BV, Industrieweg 11b, 1911 CN Assendelft, 0251315920.